Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blog Assignment 1

Personal: Hi my name is Justin Hyde, but my friends call me Hyde. I am 20 years old. I like playing sports, actually I love sports. I played two years of soccer at a Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College. There we won a State and Regional Championship. I like hanging out with friends. I have a girlfriend who also attends South Alabama we have been together for two years. I am the oldest of three children. I have one brother, Harrison who is 11, and one sister, Alexis who is 17. I was born and raised on the Mississippi Coast.

Education: I graduated from East Central High School. From there I attended two years at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College. After my two years of there I transferred to the University of South Alabama. My major is currently in Physical Education

Employment: I currently work at Buffalo Wild Wings as a server. Also I am a full time student here at the University of South Alabama. This semester taking 15 credited hours.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Justin! I too am a full time student here at South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your introduction of yourself and look forward to reading more of your posts for EDM310.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Justin,

    I think you are going to have a good time in this class. We do have one thing in common, I have been dating my girl friend for 2 years also.

    Good luck this semester.

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete