Monday, April 25, 2011

C4T #4 Liz B. Davis

For the month of April I was assigned to comment on Liz B. Davis's blog called THE POWER OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY. Her blog had a wide variety of educational videos and blog post. For my first comment I chose to comment on her blog post that had to do with a young man in her class writing a speech "Who are you? Who are you really?". This is what I had to say:

Hi,
I am Justin Hyde and I am also student in Dr.Stranges EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama."Who are you?" can be made up of many different things. To me it is somewhat how I act, how I feel, and who I want to be. This is how I come up with the best answer for this question.

Photobucket

Comment number two on Liz Davis's blog was on a post about wishing people were not afraid of failing. The name of this post was "Dare some mighty things..." and it had to do with not being afraid of failing. This is what I had to say:

Hi Liz,
My name is Justin Hyde and I am currently a student in Dr. Stange’s EDM310 course at the University of South Alabama. I think everyone needs some form of motivation every once in awhile. Also I think everyone should be less afraid of failing. I grandma once told me "you will never know unless you try." These are great words of wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment