Sunday, April 24, 2011

Comments For Kids 7, 8, 9, & 10

Mr. McClung

For my comments for kids seven I was assigned to comment on Mr. McClungs blog. The specific post I was assigned was called "Just Like Riding a Bike". This post was basically about having time off and having to get back into the same old pattern. This is what I had to say:

Hi Mr. McClung. My name is Justin Hyde and I am currently a student in Dr. Stange’s EDM310 course at the University of South Alabama. I love this post because I think everyone can relate to this. I was recently out of school for 10 days due to spring break and I was definitely ready to get back to school. It’s so hard when you lose your pace though and it feels like you have to get back in the swing of things all over again. It’s tough! Good thing summer is coming up, but come August I will have to learn to ride my bike all over again!

For my comments for kids eight I was assigned to comment on Ms. Thompson's sixth grade class in Adelaide, Australia. The student in the class I was assigned to comment on was Erin. Erin's blog post was about Persuasive Writing and she wrote about animal cruelty. This is what I had to say:

Hi Erin,
My name is Justin Hyde. I attend the University of South Alabama and I am in Dr. Stranges EDM 310 class. I thought you did a very nice job in this writing assignment and you gave great details that supported your argument. I could tell that you really feel strong about fighting for the fair treatment of animals.I do also agree that animals should be kept in those small cages either. Once again I think you did very well on your paper.

For my comments for kids nine I was assigned to comment on Mrs. Yollis class blog. The blog I was assigned to comment on was family blogging month, this is where the parent and family comment on the classes blog posts. This is what I said:

Dear Mrs. Yollis and class,
My name is Justin Hyde. I am a student at University South Alabama. I am in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class. I really like the way that you have set up your blog. I think that it is very interesting that you have set aside a month to get families involved in class. Good luck and I hope you have many great comments to come.
I will be writing about your blog in a few weeks. You can see my blog here.
Thanks,
Justin Hyde

For my comments for kids ten I was assigned to comment on Hannah's Hacienda most recent blog post. This happened to be on an Iranian celebration called Seezdah-Bedar. This is what I had to say:

Hi Hannah,
My name is Justin Hyde and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class. I thought your last blog post about Seezdeh-Bedar was very interesting. This is a tradition that I have never heard of and I have a question. Is this tradition only celebrated on the 13th day or for 13 days? Also you looked like you were having a great time with your friends at the park. Great post thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment