Sunday, March 27, 2011

Comments For Kids 4, 5, & 6

In my fourth comments for kids I choose to comment on Alexandria blog. She is a Year 6 student at Pt England School in Auckland, NZ. Her teachers name is Miss Garden and her blog post was about getting to use their computers in class. This is what I had to say:

Hi Alexandria, my name is Justin Hyde. I am an EDM310 student at the University of South Alabama. I think that it is very cool that your class gets to use laptops. I wish I would have had the chance to use laptops in class when I was your age.kids on computers"http://muyskens.com/photo2.html""Photobucket">

In my fifth comments for kids I choose to comment on Nathaniel's blog. He goes to Pt England School and is in Year 7. His blog post was about how to layout and set up a tent. This is what I had to say:

Hello Nathaniel,My name is Justin Hyde and I am a student in Dr. Stranges EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. You can follow my blog at hydejustinedm310.blogspot.com . I thought you had great directions to assemble a tent. If I ever go camping I will make sure to print out these directions.

In my sixth comment for kids I choose to comment on Shawnee's blog. She is student in Mrs. Phares' fourth period class. Shawnee's blog post was about people who are bullies. This is what I had to say:

Hello Shawnee,
My name is Justin Hyde and I am a student in Dr. Stranges EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. I Like that you shared your feelings about bullies. I also think that it is sad when people get bullied. Bullies pick on others because they are need to feel stronger and better than the people they pick on.

No comments:

Post a Comment