Saturday, March 5, 2011

Project #10 - First PLN Progress Report

My Personal Learning Network, also known as a PLN, is coming along really well. I chose to use Symbaloo.Com to create my PLN. It has been fun to be able to pick and choose what websites I like and be able to have them all on one page. My Personal Learning Network includes websites such as the EDM class blog, my personal blog, USA online, SouthAlabama.edu, links to all of my e-mail accounts, youtube, and one of my personal favorites, ESPN! It is so much more convenient to have all of the website I need on one page rather than having to flip back and forth from window to window. I also have links to my Twitter and Facebook accounts for my personal use. So far, my PLN has proven to be very beneficial for me and I will continue to use it. I think that with all of the things teachers have to keep up with that PLNs make it much easier to do so.

This is what my PLN looks like so far
My PLN

No comments:

Post a Comment